This 4 Hour Archery Class with 3D Experience is designed for Beginners to Intermediate level in a small group environment.
9:30 AM – 1:30PM Class 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month
9:30 AM – 1:30PM Class 1st Sunday of the month
Alternate dates are always available, especially for small groups. Call 855-718-3325 for availability.
You will be trained by professionals, hunters and/or USA Archery Level 2 Certified Instructors with years of experience. You’ll learn the following:
- Eye dominance counseling to determine right or left hand release.
- Range safety instruction, whistle commands and range courtesy.
- Biomechanically efficient shooting techniques on olympic targets.
- Traditional Longbow and recurve (instinctive, with glove or tab)
- Compound Bow (instinctive, with glove or tab)
- Compound Freestyle Bowhunter (with peep sight and release aid)
- Bow set up and sight-in
You’ll also learn how to shoot from elevated areas at 3D targets at various distances providing confidence for the stealth hunter.
Bring your own equipment or use the Small Group Rental equipment available for only $30 per guest. Option to purchase rental equipment will be in the Cart.
Reservations are required 5 days in advance, subject to availability. Reschedule fee of $10 for any date changes after reservation. Price is per person. Minimum age 5 years old, all participants under 10 must have accompanying paid person over 14 years’ old and waiver signed by legal guardian.
Subject to changes, errors and omissions.
To book the class, choose from available dates and times and then click Add to Cart