Our world class instructors cater to your skill level as they teach you to shoot 5 controlled pairs accurately in less than 4 seconds, shoot a target at 100 yards with your handgun and they have had extensive training and experience in long range shooting. If you don’t train and develop safe muscle memory you will not be able to defend yourself, you would be better off with a rock. This is a perfect small group class for new or intermediate shooters! Includes hands on training from some of the best NRA-certified instructors in the country with a course that has been customized for your needs. Learn and enhance your skills with threat assessment and how to safely handle a handgun in various self-defense scenarios.
In this 2 hour course the student will be instructed in:
• Legal aspects of self defense
• Firearms safety
• Weapon selection
• Fundamentals of marksmanship
• Presentation from the holster
• Threat assessment
• Immediate action drills
Bring your own:
• Safe, serviceable, clean handgun with 2 magazines: must be zip-tied open with no magazine in the chamber upon arrival.
• Ammunition: 150-200 rounds
• Eye/Ear protection
• Notebook and Pen
• Hip style holster (if you have one)
• Belt adequate to hold holster
• Concealed carry purse (if you have one)
• Concealment jacket or shirt
• Sack lunch
– 2pm – 4pm class 2nd Saturday of the month
– 9:30AM – 11:30AM class 4th Saturday of the month
– 1pm – 3pm class 2nd Sunday of the month
*Custom dates are available, especially for small groups. Call us at 855–718–DEAL for availability.
You may add two additional hours of training for only $20, bring extra ammo.
Some women take this class and bring their significant other!
Reservations required 10 days in advance, if within 10 days, an additional $15 charge (subject to availability). Reschedule fee of $10 for any date changes after reservation. Minimum age 8 years, (minors must have a paid adult with them).