LIMITED TIME GET 20% OFF –
reg. $109 – special $87.20
Use Coupon Code at checkout: SURVIVE20
9:30AM – 1:30PM Class 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month
1PM–5PM Class 1st Sunday of the month
*If dates are not available that means class is full.
*Alternate days are available, especially for small groups.
Call us at 855–718–DEAL for availability.
- Learn the basic psychology of survival – mind and spirit
- How to use knives, strikers and other tools
- Water procurement and purification
- Fire building methods (with chocolate!)
- Building Shelters and cooking methods
- Foraging – edible plants and natural remedies
- Snares, traps and fishing introduction
- Navigation including how to build a compass
- And much more!
You will be amazed at how much you can learn that is not only basic knowledge for surviving anywhere, but useful in everyday living! Training is fun and interesting as you learn different ways to do everything from starting a fire with chocolate and an aluminum can to making Egyptian wells and using hot rocks to purify water!
Four hour course.
*You need to bring you’re a survival knife and ferro rod to class. If you don’t have one, you can purchase one from us for only $12. Click here to purchase.
Reservations are required 5 days in advance, subject to availability. Reschedule fee of $10 for any date changes after reservation. Price is per person. Minimum age 5 years old, all participants under 10 must have accompanying paid person over 14 years’ old and waiver signed by legal guardian.
Subject to changes, errors and omissions.
To book the class, choose from available dates and times and then click Add to Cart